A Homeowner’s Guide
Every Maryland resident has the power to make a difference in helping the state reach its clean energy goals. The Maryland Clean Energy Center strives to provide reliable information about clean energy and energy efficient technologies to help you make informed decisions and create a more sustainable future, economically and environmentally.
Follow the links below to learn how to:
Shop for an electricity supplier and compare electricity rates
Finance an energy efficiency or clean energy project for your home
- Maryland Home Energy Loan Program (MHELP)
- Other financing and incentive programs (rebates, tax credits, loans, etc.)
Find assistance and orientation
- Low-income assistance programs: Get help paying your bill
- Clean energy business directory: Find a local service provider, contractor, etc.
- Advocacy for consumers: Help us make Maryland the “green standard”